1/06/2014

New Frye Boots!!

I love Frye boots. I now have three pairs. My Nana got me new boots for Christmas! I already had a pair of Billy Pull On's (Cowboy boots), and another pair of  Jane Riding boots.




I have been wanting these boots for a while. My Friend kNea also has a pair of the same boots. I have already worn them a few times and they are supper comfortable. They also have about a inch heel, to give a little hidden height. I know for certain that i will be able to wear these Frye boots for a long time. Frye boots last for ever, and they can be re-soled.

Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I do too! They are supper cute with a dress with a pair of tights. Thank you for commenting!
      Your Faithful Prepster,
      mSv

      Delete
    2. They are super awesome. And they will NEVER go out of style!

      Delete