8/20/2015

I Got My License!

Tuesday was the first day that I was able to use my license! In Virginia you have to have your learners permit for nine months, and since I got the permit the first day I was able I had to wait until three months after my 16th birthday... Personally, I find going places by myself very liberating, I love it! I don't get my permanent plastic license until I go to court with my parents. 


Of course you know that my 1992 Jeep Cherokee has to have some kind of Lilly in it! The first night that I had my license I went to the store for my mom. How good of a daughter am I? I have been driving myself to tennis practice all week (excluding Monday of course). Which is pretty cool being the only person on my tennis team who drives herself to practice! 

If you all want to know the stories about whats on my key ring, or what I have in my car all the time, please comment below and I will do a post about them! Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 

1 comment:

  1. your blog is very impressive i like it very much
    Its Awesome i like it wishing you happy new year and Merry christmas also
    Check out Happy New Year to you. This is very informative blog, i have ever seen in my life. Wishing you a happy new year.
    Happy New Year & Merry Christmas


    happy new year and Merry christmas also
    Check out Happy New Year & Merry Christmas
    Happy New Year 2019 SMS
    Happy New Year 2019 Quotes
    Happy New Year Wishes 2019
    happy new year wishes 2019-2020
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

    Only For Proffesionals Not for Begers
    Live Cricket Streaming
    Live Cricket & Footbal Match Live Streaming
    Live Cricket Streaming
    Solution of Every Problem
    Health & Tech Point
    Health & Tech Point

    ReplyDelete