8/22/2015

The Investment Shoes

This is a similar post to the one that I did about The Investment Handbag back in February. I think that a pair of shoes can define you, and your day. Investment shoes are not $100-$200 shoes, they are the $400 and up. They last for years, go with almost everything, can go from day to night, office to a dinner date, and in some cases are the defining feature of your work style. Here are a few shoes that no matter what stage in life you are in you will be able to wear. All of these shoes are available in classic black, but also nude. 







I can't wait until I can buy all of these shoes! What was your first big shoe buy? what do you want your first big shoe buy to be? I would love to hear in the comments! Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster, 

3 comments:

  1. My first shoes was a pumps shoes. It was new experience to me. But I feel free and comfortable to use this shoes. This is great and amazing shoes collection. I like all of shoes. Thanks for nice post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you your new post where are
    Its Awesome i like it wishing you happy new year and Merry christmas also
    Check out Happy New Year to you. This is very informative blog, i have ever seen in my life. Wishing you a happy new year.
    Happy New Year & Merry Christmas


    happy new year and Merry christmas also
    Check out Happy New Year & Merry Christmas
    Happy New Year 2019 SMS
    Happy New Year 2019 Quotes
    Happy New Year Wishes 2019
    happy new year wishes 2019-2020
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

    Only For Proffesionals Not for Begers
    Live Cricket Streaming
    Live Cricket & Footbal Match Live Streaming
    Live Cricket Streaming
    Solution of Every Problem
    Health & Tech Point
    Health & Tech Point

    ReplyDelete