3/12/2014

Sleep and Other Important Things

So the past few week I have been very busy, and very stressed. The stress I have learned to handle, but I have noticed recently that there are not enough hours in the day to get everything I need to get done done. I have been going to sleep between midnight and 2 a.m. for the past three weeks. I have also been wishing that there could be 26 hours in a day. I have school, then other things really important out side of school. I have been laking lists, sending emails, doing huge projects, and another whole boat load of stuff. This has been the first time all week that I have sat down and done something that has to be done now. All the other time I have been sleeping, or eating and even when I am eating I am checking my email or sending emails.

Going to bed at 2 in the morning has really takes a toll on me. Well when I go to bed at 2 and then I have to get up at 6, I am only getting four hours of sleep. I should be getting 8 or 9 hours a night. My life is still moving a mile a minutes, but I need to write this post to get my mind off my own life. Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment