8/26/2014

New Favorite On-the-Go Hydrating Lipstick


I have been on an eternal search for the best moisturizing lipstick, and I think I have finally found one! The NYX Chunky Dunk has such long wear moisture that it makes putting on chap stick before you lipstick obsolete. But to every good product comes a down side, it doesn't have the long wear characteristics. Meaning it won't last you all day, or at least until lunch. I highly recommend this product because of how small and easy to put in a hand bag or clutch. It is great on the go or when you just need a little touch up. This has to be one of mu favorite lipsticks of all times! What is your favorite lipstick? Thank you for reading and have a prepstastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite lipstick is Revlon Colorstay Overtime! The color is perfect on me and it literally lasts until the next day on me!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete