11/24/2014

Driving!!!

I got my learner's permit last Tuesday! Driving has been really fun so far, scary at times, but mostly fun. I studied a lot for the test, I am one of the last people in my grade eligible to get my learner's because I am born in May. I mean yes, I can learn from the people who cam before me, I know how to do my driver's ed online since I go to a private school, and where to take Behind-the-wheel, all because I was one of the last ones. All I know is that when and if I get a car, it will be the preppiest you have ever seen! 


Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I love this page. This is the coolest website on the Internet. Keep doin your thang gurl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete