11/03/2014

Fall Favorites

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. The leaves are turning, the weather is getting cold, but not too cold. The down sides to autumn is that when the leaves fall, the allergies start, and I have to play tennis is the freezing wind by the end of October. Since tennis is over and I am only playing tennis two days a week, I promise to blog more. Honestly, blogging relaxes me and I have been missing it.

Before I share my Fall Favorites, Happy November!


Now for my Fall Favorites. 



Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 

2 comments:

  1. I love Taylor Swift! I'm obsessed with her new album! What's your favorite song from the album?

    Zoe
    http://www.thatszoe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the content on your blog, and I'd love to make it look as beautiful as it reads! Check out my digital design site where I offer special discounts for student bloggers just like you and me! www.exactlybyalex.com

    ReplyDelete