12/26/2014

The Perfect Make-Up Bag?

My eternal struggle, trying to find the perfect make-up bag. I have never been able to find a makeup bag that is small, yet fit all my make up that I need. I mean I don't wear much makeup, but its when I travel I need all of the little things that I might need. 

There are certain things that I need in a make up bag.
1) It has to fit in a suite case.
2) It has to be able to clean up well.
3) It would be preferable if it was pretty.

I don't think that my requirements are to much to ask, do you? Here are a few make up bags that I have found:



Ralph Lauren Gallaway Cosmetic Case


(Psssss. This one is my favorite one! ;) )

I have pretty much given up hope for finding a perfect makeup bag for me. But I am always open to suggestions. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year! Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,

No comments:

Post a Comment