1/12/2015

A Very Preppy Christmas and an Even Preppier New Year!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their families! I have to say that I loved all of my gifts that I got for Christmas this year. Here are a few of my favorites: 


Bag // Number 4 Haircare Spray // Beauty Blender // Cross Pen
My Passport Hard Drive // L.L. Bean's Bean Rubber Moc // L'Occitane Lotion Set
Pocket Knief // Necklace and Earring Set // Watch

The Barrington Bag, let me tell you, I am in love! It is big enough for me to put my lap top in, but not to big that I can't use it as a purse. The L.L. Bean Rubber Moc's are also a favorite, they are great for light rain and when i really don't want to put my socks over my pant legs. I also like the pocket knife from L.L. Bean, it is the perfect size for my peruse, but still a useful size. I will just have to remember to take it out of my purse before I fly.

The L'Occitane hand lotion set has saved my butt. My hands have gotten so dry in the past few days. I hate the polar vortex… The hard drive was also very needed for my sanity.

What was your favorite gift that you got? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster, 

No comments:

Post a Comment