5/20/2015

Give Blood, Save a Life

For about five year now, I have been waiting until I turn 16 because at 16 you can donate blood. I know it's strange, most teenagers who just turned 16 the day before aren't saying: "Hey Mom, can you take me to a blood drive and sign the permission form?" Well, that is exactly what I asked my Moma. Both my parents try to donate at least once a year, so I have grown up always being like i want to do that one day. And my day finally came? 


Why would I want to donate blood you may ask? I feel that is my civic duty. I can't vote yet, but I can give blood. If you aren't very squeamish around needles or blood, I urge you to give back to your community and donate some blood. One donation can help up to three people.  Here is the Red Cross Blood Drive site

Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 

3 comments:

  1. wow this is; very well (of) yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that you donated blood! I just realized that I'm going to have to wait till 2020 before I can donate (living in Europe for 5 years has its downfalls ;( ). For me I find it as something that so simple yet can have such a large impact. Glad to see you're doing your part! :)

    - Eliza
    www.elizasramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool Its Awesome i like it wishing you happy new year and Merry christmas also
    Check out Happy New Year to you. This is very informative blog, i have ever seen in my life. Wishing you a happy new year.
    Happy New Year & Merry Christmas


    happy new year and Merry christmas also
    Check out Happy New Year & Merry Christmas
    Happy New Year 2019 SMS
    Happy New Year 2019 Quotes
    Happy New Year Wishes 2019
    happy new year wishes 2019-2020
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

    Only For Proffesionals Not for Begers
    Live Cricket Streaming
    Live Cricket & Footbal Match Live Streaming
    Live Cricket Streaming
    Solution of Every Problem
    Health & Tech Point
    Health & Tech Point

    ReplyDelete