5/19/2015

My Sweet 16!

I thought that since my AP World History exam is done, (finally! I studied for a month for that thing!)  I would write a blog post about a milestone. Yesterday, was my 16th birthday, and i had my first driving lesson for Behind the Wheel! But alas, I can not drive by myself or get my listens until August. Because it was the celebration of my 16th year, I had a party. Nothing big, but my parents and my grandmother. I have not really seen the point in having big birthday parties until I and like 18 or 21. Since I live in Virginia, and you can't get your learners permit until you are 15 and 6 months, and you have to hold your permit fro 9 months before you can get your license, if you get a car for your 16th birthday, you will most defiantly not be able to drive it with out a parent or adult in the car for another 3+ months. Per normal birthday tradition, I did get gifts and cards. One of the cards my Moma wrote me made me cry, happy tears, but still. Here were some highlights: 

FitBit Flex (and it's PINK?)
The fact that it is pink, thus making it match and/or compliment everything in my wardrobe, make it's that much better! I wanted a FitBit, not only because I could use it as an odometer and see how fare i walk in a day at school, but also because it can take so much more. It is not only a heath/diet thing (which I will not be using to diet with), but it is also a healthy lifestyle tracker gizmo. I can log how much water I have drank, how many calories I have eaten, how far I have walked, AND how well and how long I sleep. 

Clothes
I think that it is a must for a just fashion blogger that her parents buy her clothes for her 16th birthday right? Well, Me being the  savvy shopper and sale seeker that I am, helped my parents save a few bucks by telling them sales and special offers at J.Crew.com... Aren't I the best! ;) 


Monogramed Necklace and Earrings
Another must for a prepster, don't you think? My other monogramed necklace that I got for my 14th birthday was getting really dingy so I stopped wearing it 6 months ago. I am so happy that my parents (aka the best parents EVER) bought me a new monogramed necklace! I was beginning to be scarcely non monogramed each day.

Clifford the Big Red Jeep
I will do a post about my parents, now my, car. 

Yesterday was also another big day, it was something called Perch, its like a retreat sort of thing that everyone in the High School and the eighth graders at FA gets to to. We all pile into buses and are taken to a retreat type of place to swim and get sunburnt, I did only the latter... My legs were killing me yesterday afternoon, but thank God that I am Mediterranean because when I woke up this morning half of the sunburn on my legs have already turn into a tan.

What is your favorite birthday gift that you have ever gotten? What was you worst sunburn? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 

2 comments:

  1. OMFG ��SOOOOO TURE MY MOMA HAS ME A MONOGRAMMMED FITBIT TWO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Awesome i like it wishing you happy new year and Merry christmas also
    Check out Happy New Year to you. This is very informative blog, i have ever seen in my life. Wishing you a happy new year.
    Happy New Year & Merry Christmas


    happy new year and Merry christmas also
    Check out Happy New Year & Merry Christmas
    Happy New Year 2019 SMS
    Happy New Year 2019 Quotes
    Happy New Year Wishes 2019
    happy new year wishes 2019-2020
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

    Only For Proffesionals Not for Begers
    Live Cricket Streaming
    Live Cricket & Footbal Match Live Streaming
    Live Cricket Streaming
    Solution of Every Problem
    Health & Tech Point
    Health & Tech Point
    good job nice

    ReplyDelete