5/22/2014

My Birthday and Birthday OOTD

I turned fifteen on May 18th, which was Sunday. I had soooooo much fun just being lazy. Somethings that my parents got me were clothes, Well the majority of the things that my parents got me were clothes…. They know what I like! :) I also saw the Amazing Spiderman 2 for my birthday.

What a pretty day it was!! 


I did a post about these Jack Roger's awhile ago, and I finally go them! They are so nice and like normal I can wear them with anything! 



My Moma and Daddy surprised me with a tennis bracelet! My Moma said, "You play tennis, you need a tennis bracelet!" I love them! 

Tortoise "M" from Tweeds. 



I also got Chacos in Crops. They are so comfortable and in a pretty color! (I didn't plan for my nail polish to match, haha).

I really had a great birthday! Can't wait for next year! In 6 months I am able to get my learners permit. So watch out world, I hitting the road! Do any of you have a your own favorite B-day gift? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment