5/28/2014

One Year of Blogging: A Reflection

With exam prep in full swing and exams getting scary close, I would like to reflect on my one year of blogging. Wow, this year has really flown by.

On May 28, 2013, an 8th grader was trying to find a way to relieve some stress from exams, and that when The Total Prepster was born. Well, not the girl, the blog…

I remember sitting down ash writing my first post, Hello There!. I had no idea what to say, how to start, or even what I was going to talk about. I knew I liked fashion, jewelry, and anything preppy. It has been 365 days (exactly, check the time stamp of my first post and this post if you don't believe me), 18,853 page views, 184 posts since I published by first post as The Total Prepster. And I wouldn't change a single moment since then.

Blogging has let me find myself, helped me find my inner writing voice which has helped my writing in school, and allowed we a place to express my feelings.

Shall we have a photo montage to finish the year off? I think we shall!!


Thank you for the best year of my life and here is to many more preptastic years ahead!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

1 comment:

  1. Can't say I've been following since the very beginning, but I've enjoyed reading your posts and getting to know you for the time I have. Congratulations on one year, and I can't wait to continue reading your content as you post it. Good luck on finals :)

    Melissa
    Stay Fabulous

    ReplyDelete