5/15/2014

Perfect Totes for Summer!

Summer is fast approaching and I am starting to look for summer totes that I can take from the pool to brunch. So here are some classics and some not so classics:


I did a post about the Boat and Tote last summer. I use mine all the time!!! My family had two of the Extra-large ones for the pool. I have a Large size one in red and I am looking to get a large size one is blue also. They are so versatile and sturdy that my parents still have some that they bought before I was born. They are great at the beach, the pool and for summer travel. They hold a lot and aren't that balky. I do recommend getting the longer straps if you are going to carry it as a purse or tote bag. 


I carry my Longchamp EVERYWHERE!! I took it to Italy and I carry it everyday to school. It is big enough for a laptop, big enough for a beach towel, and it can fold up for travel, what more could you ask for. I did a post about my Longchamp late last year.


I just love J.Crew! I have said it a thousand times, and I will say it a million more. This bag is great for travel and the beach. It is also classic and timeless which is always great so you can use it for multiple seasons and years. 


Anything Vineyard Vines = Anything preppy. Simple arithmitic. The VV tote is smaller than most, but can hold a lot of stuff. beach towel maybe not, but everything else for the beach, definitely   


More on the expensive side, but still a classic. I would not take this to the beach, but as a travel tote definitely.  


Another more expensive bag, but also a classic. This would hold a laptop and would be easy to travel with. Great for summer shopping so that you could hold all your purchases. 

I hope that everyone is as excited about summer as I am! What is your go to summer tote? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

1 comment:

  1. Love them all! And so jealous about your Greece trip! i love your blog! I just followed on GFC:) Would love if you checked out my blog!
    -Anna
    www.undeniablyanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete