5/28/2013

Hello There!



Hello everyone! My mom has been reading blogs since I was young, last year she got me hooked on blogs. So, I have decided to dip my toe into the blog world and start one myself. So i am not total stranger, here is a little bit about my (I am going to refer to my family and friends using their monogram): 
- I have gone to a college preparatory academy since I was in pre-kindergarten. So I am a true prep in every sense of the word.
- I am currently in high school.
- I love all things preppy!!!
- I have played piano since I was three, tennis since I was five, and took dance classes from when I was three until I was eleven.
- I can't live without pearls, Lilly Pulitzer, Jack Rogers, or Rainbow flip-flops.
- I am an only child so don't expect me to have any sibling drama here.
- I am very southern. I call my mom, Moma (pronounced mom with an a sound at the end) and my dad, Daddy.
- My favorite colors are pink and red, but mostly pink.
- My most prized possessions are my tennis racket and my laptop.
I love to shop! Favorites are: Lilly Pulitzer, Ralph Lauren, J. Crew, Vineyard Vines, Jack Rogers, etc.

Some fun/quirky facts about myself are:
- I can pick up things off the ground with my toes.
- I am a dyslexic with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and a straight A student. (I know, I defy reason and society's expectations.) I have come to see myself as an advocate for other people with learning disabilities, I want to show the world that even if you have a learning disability, you can still be successful.
- I have no preference for which genre of music I like. I have everything on my iPod from Bach, to Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift.

So, my birthday wasn't Memorial Day Saturday, but the Saturday before, on the 18th. My parents took me to dinner and we went to see Star Trek. I was AMAZING!!!!! I was in awe! The special effects were well done and the plot was interesting. And besides, Benedict Cumberbatch wasn't too bad to look at either! ;) 

In my next post I will tell you about what I did this weekend! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment