10/28/2013

Let's Talk: Fair Isle Sweaters

Hi everyone something that I have found my self really liking this year is the Fair Isle sweaters. I bought two of these kinds of sweaters when I went shopping at J.Crew a while back. I live in a place that isn't really cold enough for a supper heavy sweater in the winter, but I love these sweaters so much! I typically have to buy them from the guys section, but I am me. I buy boxers from the guys section to wear as sleeping shorts. I don't have any aversions to mens clothing. I sometimes wish that there were more women's sweaters that weren't just one color. 

They look just as good on guys as they do gals. So buy them for the whole family! But I am not one of those people who think that having matching sweaters for the Christmas card picture is a good idea... So please don't.

I have scoured the Web for Fair Isle sweaters and this is what I have found. 







Proof that these sweaters are not out of style: Kiel James Patricks Instagram. Thank you for reading and have a great day! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment