10/19/2013

Spirit Week!

This past week was Spirit Week at FA. Having been at FA since I was 4, I bleed Blue and Green. Spirit week always leads up to Homecoming. Since we aren't big enough to have a football team our Homecoming games are field hockey, soccer, and tennis. Last year when I was in 8th grade I was on the Varsity Tennis team, but I didn't get to play in the Homecoming game. The week before Homecoming I severely sprained my ankle and I was in a waking boot for the entire Spirit Week. But this year I was uninjured and was able to play.

Last year... :(

During the week of Spirit Week we have themed days. If you dress in the days themes, your grade gets spirit coins that are them redeemed for points. Monday was Comfy/ PJ Day, Tuesday was Pirates vs. Ninja Day, Thursday was Party in the USA Day (our Homecoming theme is Party in the USA), and Friday was Blue/Green Day. Each person is assigned to either the Blue team or the Green team. I am on the Green team. I love Spirit Week!

aMt and I on Pirate vs. Ninja Day

On Friday was also have the Spirit Parade! The Freshmens theme was Twilight. We sort of failed. the Sophomores had Harry Potter, the Juniors had the best one with Indiana Jones, and the Seniors had Star Wars. But during the parade I fell and hurt myself. 

The boy in the left is lPa who was Jacob, and the one on the left is pAb who was Edward. lPa actually has the abs, they just enhanced it with some marker. 


My booboos. :( 
So tonight is the homecoming dance. I am going with a group of friends. look for a post tomorrow or Monday about the dance. Thank you for reading and have a great weekend!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment