1/14/2015

Bloomingdale's

I. Love. BLOOMINGDALE'S! I had always heard about Bloomngdale's, normally in the same conversation as such stores as Nordstrom, Saks, etc. But I have never personally shoped at Bloomingdales, well, maybe once in my 15 years. This Christmas my Moma wanted a bubble gum pink (it's not as bad looking as it is described) Large Longchamp Le Plaige. I check on Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman's, Neiman Marcus, and every store that sold Longchamp's. The only store that had the color that my Moma wanted was Bloomingdale's. I guess Bloomingdale's saved by butt this Christmas. 

There are so many great brands that Bloomingdale's sells! The ones that none of the stores near me sell, so it is my favorite place just to look and ogle… and maybe drool a little… 


Rouge Allure Gloss // Le Vernis Nail Colour

Chanel
One thing that can always brighten by day is anything Chanel. Chanel lip gloss, nail polish, blush, anything Chanel. At least they have my favorites of Chanel, their blush and lipstick/lip gloss. I have started to fall in love with Chanel nail polish, the colors are so pure and just perfect!



Tory Burch 
Oh, how I love Tory Burch, and oh how hard it is to find… It is so nice to finally find a website that just gives me the products that I want to look at with out beating around the bush.

Salvatore Ferragamo 
Bows, the one word to describe the fabulousness of Salvatore Ferragamo! They have bows on ballet flats, low heel pumps, even higher pumps, and purses. What more can you ask for from a brand?! 


Gallaway Tote // Shawl Collar Cardigan

Ralph Lauren

Yves Saint Laurent/Saint Laurent
I had always heard about Yves Saint Laurent, but honestly I never gave it another thought (beside trying to pronounce "Yves"). After doing some research, i fell in love with YSL! I like their lip gloss stain just as much as I like Chanel's, which is defiantly saying something.


Backpack // Expandable Travel Duffle Tote

Longchamp
I think that a single word can cover my feelings towards Longchamp. LOVE. Longchamp's are always quality and versatile products that will last forever and never go out of style.

Another great part about Bloomingdale's is their Loyalist program, there are no gimmicks, or credit cards to get it. You just sign up and get points for how much you spend (and double points on cosmetics!). If you buy a $25 product, you will get 25 points to your Loyalist account. Easy as that.

What is your favorite store? Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus, or Bergdorf Goodman? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster, 

No comments:

Post a Comment