1/24/2015

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Yes, I had never seen "Breakfast at Tiffany's" until a week ago, go ahead, sue me. I always thought that It was just one of those movies that was total overrated. But boy was it underrated by pop culture! I fell in love with in with in the first ten minutes! I had always admired Audrey Hepburn, she always looks posed and confident, and by watching this film, it only reaffirmed my admiration for her.

"Breakfast at Tiffany's" is such an iconic film that if anyone who even remotely likes fashion they have at least seen a picture of the famous little black dress by Givenchy. in the first ten minutes, you see how eternally classic Audrey Hepburn is, she can get dress in 5 minutes and still look amazing. Here are some of my favorite "Breakfast at Tiffany's" posters and images that I have found: 






This can only be one of the most iconic and recognizable scenes in cinematic history. 

I loved "Breakfast at Tiffany's" so much that I am had to go and get "Roman Holiday" which was Audrey Hepburn's real breakthrough role. I am most defiantly going to be buying more of Audrey's films and watch them during my snow days this winter! Breakfast at Tiffany's maybe my new favorite film.

What is your favorite film? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster,

No comments:

Post a Comment