1/15/2015

Wristlets, Oh How Hard You Are to Find…

I am preparing for my final exam for my Driver's Ed course, which I had to take online. (That was real fun! Said no one ever.) In August, I am official able to get my drivers license. I may or may not have a count down clock on my phone… 216 Days!!! 

When I finally get my driver license, I would like to have one of those wallets that can go on your key chains. Most of my friends, who already have their license, either have one of those or a wristlet that they can put their keys on if they want to. Here are some options that I am looking at, from high to low on the price scale. All of them will work great, but I just can't decide which one I will actually use. 

For the pricey ones… to the lower priced ones.  









There are so many options, but not all of them are versatile or reasonable for what I need them to be. Which one do you think that a high schooler would actually use? Thank you for reading and have a prepsteric day! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 

No comments:

Post a Comment