1/16/2015

Hunter Rain Boots

I have issues when it comes to boots… My calves have been through way to much tennis and swimming in my life time, which means that my calves that are 15 1/2 inches around. The standard boot leg opening is 15 inches… And I would prefer to wear pants sometimes with boots, which is only reasonable. So now you see my conundrum. I have muscle-y legs (i.e. the need for extended calf boots). 

I would really like to buy a pair of nice rain boots since my feet have stopped growing, and I have been looking at Hunter Rain Boots. But I always have that fear that I will get them home and I won't be able to fit into them. I don't want to spend $150+ to buy boots that don't fit. Because I need larger calf boots that are 16 1/2 inches in circumference, here are my options from Hunter: 





All of the options I think (I hope) have 16 1/2 inch calfs. On the website it says that the Huntress boots are the ones made for wider calfs, but I don't know about the adjustable ones. Either way, I will have to go to the store and try them on. I just have to cross my fingers and hope that the local store near me cares extended calf or Huntress Hunter Rain boots. 

What do you think, are Hunter Rain Boots worth it? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 

1 comment: