9/21/2013

Currently Obsessed With: Will & Grace


Two weeks ago I ordered the seasons one and two of a show called Will & Grace. This past summer Will & Grace would always come on from 11:00 to 1:00 in the afternoon on Lifetime Network. So I got the jest of the series, but not the entire series. The DVDs of seasons one and two can two Fridays ago. I watched the entire first season and half of the second season just last weekend. I finished the second season last night and I have already ordered season three and four.

Will & Grace is about obviously Will and Grace. Will is a gay lawyer and Grace is a straight interior designer, both living in New York City. They have been best friends since college. The series started in 1998 and ran until 2006 on NBC. I don't think I have done the synopsis  of the show justice, so here is the link to IMDb - Will & Grace

The show is supper funny and the characters are character that you love and hate all at the exact same time. I can't wait for the seasons three and four to come in the mail! Thank you reading and have a great weekend! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually watching that show right now! Will & Grace is such a great show!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete