9/16/2013

My Closet!!!!


A few weekends ago I cleaned and reorganized the closet that is in my room. I don't have a before pictures, but I have finished pictures.


This is the closet, to the left of the closet is a wall that I have an chest with a mirror on it and that is were all my drawers are, so for my socks, and t-shirts, and all the stuff you don't have to hang up. On the right you can see that I have a stand-up jewelry box, that is right now mostly inhabited by my parents stuff. but hopefully I can get it cleaned out and put my jewelry in it. 


So I put some of those Command by 3M hooks that don't damage the walls up on either side of my closet so that I could have more space for my stuff that you cant really hang in the closet and you cant put it completely away because you use it often. So I have so of the necklaces that were my moms from the 80's that I talked about in my post from last week here. I have some of my purses hanging on the right side of my closet. 


On the left side of my closet I put 4 more of the same hooks up and I have some necklaces, a purse, my belt, and a lai form Disney, 


This is the sign hanging on the door to my closet. This will make more since when you see my shoes. 


So this is what is behind the doors of my closet... You can see that I have jammed paced it in. I will go through each of the layers of my closet. 


I have 24 inches above my closet that I have put some containers that I found at Walmart. Some shoe boxes and stuff like sweat shirts and all the stuff that I don't need for the season. 


So I can see my closet in the morning, my Daddy got my some of those stick up lights for my closet. I only use them when i need them and they really light up my closet. 


So here is the closet portion of my closet. Some people organize their closet by color or by season, but I am not that organized. My closet is organized like this. All my dress is are on the left, you have sweaters and cardigans to the right of my dress. Next the my sweaters i have all my shirts, next to my shirt that are not in any order, and my shirts are to the far right. 


Now to ground level. To the right in the back you can see my cow boy boots and my riding boots, next to those I have all the shoes that I wear, but not often in same containers that I have above on my shelf, in front of those I have the hoes that I wear more often to school. 


I took my laundry basket out so that you could see my shoes better, but this is how my closet is during the week. 


You may wonder how I get every thing up on to the shelves, well I have a step ladder to help me. That is what happens when you are 5' 3". 

Hopefully some of the things I have done will help you or your loved ones organize something in your life better. Thank you for reading and see you tomorrow! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment