9/10/2013

The Liebster Award

So I was nominated for the Liebster Award by PreppyOHgirl and you can read her post here. The Liebster award is given to a chosen blogger with less then 200 followers. Just like the PreppyOHgirl I will start out with 11 random facts about me. Next I will go to the questions that my nominator as asked me and them I will give 11 questions to the person I nominate.

11 Random Facts About Me
1. I have gone to a private college preparatory academy since I was 4, which makes me a real Prep!
2. I have played the piano since I was 3.
3. I have played tennis since I was 4/5, and I was on my schools varsity tennis team in 8th grade.
4. My Moma put fairy wall paper on the walls of my room when I was 2 and she won't let me take them down because she worked to hard to put them up.
5. Vera Bradley is my go to thing for almost anything, unless I can get it in Lilly Pulitzer of course!
6. Since my tennis season is going on right now and I wear my pearl earrings so much, I actually have a circular tan line on my ear lob from my pearls.
7. I am a dyslexic.
8. I am a Daddy's Girl! I love my Daddy and I am not ashamed to say it!
9. I am 50 % Italian.
10. I have a boys first name, but a girls middle name. I was named after my Moma's Daddy who died in the 1980's.
11. I want to be a lawyer.

11 Questions that PreppyOHgirl asked me
1. Which social networking site do you have, and what are your usernames?
I have a Twitter @totalprepster and Instagram @thetotalprepster!

2. What is your favorite clothing brand?
Ralph Lauren.

3. Where do you like to vacation?
Walt Disney World in Florida. I go there every summer for a week on vacation with my Moma and Daddy.

4. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is pink. Unless it is something that I will have to live with for a long time, or I know that I will have it for a long time, then it is red. Ironically, my Moma's favorite color is pink and my Daddy's in red.

5. What are your favorite shows/movies?
TV: The Big Bang Theory, Will & Grace, 2 Broke Girls, Sherlock, Under the Dome, Elementary, Big Brother.
Movies: The Birdcage, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, all the Harry Potters.

6. What type of purse would you be seen carrying around?
A Longchamp Le Pliage , or anything with my monogram on it.

7. What is you favorite singer/band?
I know people say they like a lot of music and it drives people crazy. well, I am one of those people who likes lots of kind of music. To help these are the stations that i have on my Spotify account - Classical, Mariana and the Diamonds, Thrift Shop by Macklemore, Ke$ha, Rita Ora, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Ed Sheeran, Jukebox The Ghost, Luke Bryan, Island Song by Zac Brown Band, Zac Brown Band, Country, One Direction, LMFAO, The Cab, Taylor Swift, and Christmas.

8. Tropical climate or seasonal climate? Which do you prefer?
Tropical. You might sweat, but you can swim and play tennis all year round. Plus you can sometimes tan all year round too!

9. What is your best subject?
I am a straight A student, but my favorite subject is math. I am taking Algebra II/Trigonometry as a Freshman.

10. Do you play any sports?
I play tennis year round. I used to swim on a summer swim team, but I quite to play more tennis.

11. What is your dream car?
When I grow up and get married and am a successful business women and/or lawyer, and I am 35 and have kids, I want a Mercedes-Benz Station wagon. I know it is weird dream for a teenager to have, but I am a very long range planner.


11 Questions for my Nominee
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your Monogram?
3. What are some things that you have your monogram on?
4. Favorite thing to do during your down time?
5. Favorite accessory you wear almost everyday?
6. What is the pair of shoes you own that are the most worn/worn out?
7. What is your favorite season?
8. What is your favorite clothing store?
9. What genre of music do you like to listen to?
10. What is your most prized possession?
11. What is your favorite food?

Drum roll please... and I nominate, Eva from Nothingbutprep!!!! I hope you have enjoyed this post, and tomorrows will still be about my Moma's jewelry collection form the 80's part 2!!! Thank you for reading?

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment