9/10/2013

My Moma's Long Lost Collection of Jewelry from the '80's: Part 1

So we were cleaning out this set of drawers in my room that I have never use in my life and i can across  these two boxes of earrings, all of these necklaces, some other cute things that were my Moma's from the 80's. Not even my Daddy has seen some of this jewelry and my parents met in 1991. So here is part one, because yes my mother is just that much of a pack rat and collector of jewelry - Oh, ha, I guess that is were I get it from. Part two will be posted tomorrow! 


Box #1 

Box #2

Contents of Box #1

I just love the shell earrings, they are just so cute and Preppy! 

Contents of Box #2

I love the pearls on the right! I have laready worn them to school! 


L-O-V-E these earring! 


So comment on your favorites from my mother extensive earring collection from the 1980's! Thank you for reading and come back tomorrow for part two! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I loved seeing both parts to your Mom's jewelry collection! I love old jewelry so much and all of this is just too perfect! What great finds!

    ReplyDelete