9/30/2013

Frye Boots!!

I love Frye boots. Literally the only two pair of real boots I have are Fryes and I wear the so much! At least during the winter I do. In the summer it is just to hot to wear socks and boots. I have a very strange problem, I have HUGE calfs. I had to get these boots a size up just so that I could wear them. So instead of 8's and I have to get 9's.


I wear these all the time. My friend, kNea, and I have the of these boots. I wear mine so much, with dresses, jeans, shorts, etc. They may be the best purchase that I have made since I bought my Rainbows!! I bought mine two years ago. 


My second pair of Frye boots that I bought last year. They have a 2 inch heel, but they look supper cute with a casual everyday dress! They only thing is that you have to do if yo buy these boot is that you have to were more like knee high socks instead of just high socks. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

1 comment:

  1. I love frye boots! great post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete