11/06/2013

L.L. Bean's Adirondack Barn Coat

I was looking for a winter coat in my closet this past week and I found one of my old Barn Coats. I was form when I was 8 or 9 and was a XL kids size. It fit me beautifully, the arms were a smig short, but all in all fit me perfectly. I wanted to see if I could get another coat like it and I found the Adirondack Barn Coat on L.L. Bean.com.

This jacket especially reminds me of a Barbour jacket, except instead of $300 it is $80. I like this jacket a lot because it is not to heavy, and if it is cold enough you can put a sweatshirt under it. For the reason of putting a sweatshirt under a jacket, I was ways get a jacket like this a size up. So I normally wear a Large in jackets, even though I wear a medium in t-shirt size I have ways gone up a size when I buy sweatshirts, I would most likely buy a Large or Extra-large in this jacket. 

Like everything L.L Bean makes I know that it will last a long time and look good as new in ten years. This jacket is great, it is not to constricting, while still being stylish and warm. They make then in a mens version too! Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment