11/04/2013

My Moma's Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo's

My Moma's has, like her jewelry, been hiding all of her vintage Salvatore Ferragamo shoes. I was looking for a pair of her tennis shoes for my halloween costume, and I discovered three pairs of Ferragamo's. 


Brown Snake Skin Pumps 


2 inch heel.

I have a pair of brown cowboy boots, and a pair of brown riding boots, but I don't own a pair or brown pumps. This is why I was so happy when I found these. All of the shoes that I found have a 2 inch or lower and with all of my ankle problems it helps to have lower heels.  

White with Beige Cap Toe Pumps 


1 1/4 inch heel

I don't know if i well ever have an outfit to wear these shoes with but they are Ferragamo's. 

Cream Pumps with Intricate Heel Work


I just love the detail on the heel! 

2 inch heel

I fell in love wit the heel work on these. They are so beautiful, but subtlety stunning. At a glance, they look plain, but when you actually look at then they become more than that. The heel work almost reminds me of a intricate work above those fancy mirrors.


Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment