11/21/2013

Holiday Gift Guide: For All!

So here are some great gifts for any one in your life, young, old, boy or girl there will be something for everyone!


Ranging from small to extra large you will be sure to find a size that will fit the always on the go girl or rumbunctious boy in your life. This was featured in my Let's Talk: L.L. Bean's Boat and Tote post back in July! Definitely get the long handles. They come is a variety of different colors and sizes! 


Great for a a gift for the people in you life you always likes to make sure that it is theirs. The one on the right is an example of what a girls monogram could look like on a Tervis and on the left is an example of my Daddy's with his middle initial were my last initial would be. This is just to make it more masculine. 


These come in a variety of colors, and you can do the same thing with these as you can with the tumblr for the boys. I and just going to use my dad as an example. His first initial is M, his middle is A, and his last is S. So like mine is First is little "m", big last initial "S", and little middle initial "v" my Daddy's would be mAs. I got my Moma and me one of these in the interlocking front (right) and my Daddy loved it so much he wanted me to order him one, so I did in the block font (left) in royal blue. 

 


Ones for the girls and ones more for the boys... The one on the top I can see more of a boyish stationary, but if it came in another color or font I would scoop that up in a heart beat! That is called Anchors A2 Stationary. The one on the bottom I can see as more of a feminine stationary set. That is called Bicycle A6 Stationary

Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

4 comments:

  1. <3 the boat totes! and tumblers! both are on my giving lists this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i love all of these!!! Love the blog girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised you don't have anything about Allegra Massey-Elim, she's really cool, pretty, and super preppy! She has great style and could help your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete