11/05/2013

Let's Talk: L.L. Bean's Bean Boots

Last week was rough for me, but the highlight was on Wednesday when I came home and found a package from L.L. Bean sitting on my front porch. My Bean Boots had came!!!

The happiest sight in the world! 


Fun fact: I didn't know they came unlaced, and was a little confused when I opened the box. 


My I say: USA! USA! 

I couldn't wear them on Halloween, so I wore them on November 1st! 


So after I laced them, and got them on they became a lot less confusing. In my past post, Socks for Fall: Boots, I show an assortment of socks that will go perfectly with these boots and more. I love these boots because they run big so that you can put heavy socks on, and wear heavy socks keeps for feet nice an toasty in the winter time. Having warm feet in the winter may be the only thing I look forward to about winter, well and Christmas of course! Being a summer baby i have a natural aversion to any temperature under 70 degrees. 

Bean Boots are made for so many different types of weather, snow, rain, sleet, etc. They are made for men, women, and children. They run big, so if you don't want to wear them with heavy socks then order a size down, they tell you this on the website. The Bean Boot was originally a hunting boot made for Maine hunting that ended up evolving into a snow and winter boot. They are hand made in the USA, like there Boat and Totes are, so you know they are good quality. 

I absolutely love L.L. Bean! They have so many great product that are useful, durable, and made in the USA! I talked about my love of their tote bags in my past post, Let's Talk: L.L. Bean's Boat and Tote. I know that like the Boat and Tote bag, that these boots will last me for ten maybe twenty years, and will look almost as good as the day I got them. 

Tell be about your favorite L.L. Bean product and why you love it so much in the comments! Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment