11/25/2013

Shoes: Clogs and/or Dansko's

One of my most comfortable and versatile shoes I own are my Dansko's. Dansko's are just a brand of clogs, but they are the brand that all of the nurses wear and are super comfortable. When my back is killing me I only have to wear my pair a day to school and my back feels brand new. I may be only 14, but with my scoliosis and all of the tennis I play, my back hurts a lot at the end of the day. I have had my Dansko's, the black patent leather pair, for about three or four years. I love to wear them with a causal dress or skirt. They also make me an inch and a half taller so that is always a plus for me.

There are so many styles and patterns that you can find on Dansko.com. Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment