11/22/2013

The Perfect Pair of Jeans

So everyone has that one pair of jeans that is perfect. They are perfect because they fit well, they make you butt look supper good, and they go with everything. Well coming from a person who can only wear jeans to school on Fridays, I find myself planning out what I can wear all week in my head just so I can come to a perfect outfit with my jeans on Friday. You must be thinking, "Why can she only wear jeans on Fridays?" Well it is called a prep school with dress code. I can also not wear jeans except on Friday and ripped jeans, or tie dye at all.

Lets get back on track shall we. My perfect pair of jeans comes from Land's End's Canvas line of all places.


I love these jeans because they fit well, they go with everything, they make my butt look good, and they are skinny without being supper skinny. By my last point I mean it's not a struggle to get them on, but they are still slightly form fitting with out showing every single imperfection. I did have to take my pair to the dry cleaners and have them hemmed and to make the legs a little more skinny, but the waist and everything else were perfect. These are actually my second pair of these jeans, the first pair I got four years ago and I wore them to the point that they were falling apart.

So tell me about your favorite pair of jeans? Why do you like them? Do you have a special connection to them? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

1 comment: