11/28/2013

What I am Thankful For . . .

Most people today are with their families eating and having a good time. During the holiday season we tend to be very selfish and forget that some people don't even have food on Thanksgiving. I have never done this with my family, but I have heard that people go around their thanksgiving table and tell one or two things that they are thankful for. So that is what I am going to do.

I am thankful for all of my followers and readers of this blog.

I am thankful for my Moma and Daddy for giving me such a great life and being supportive of me.

I am thankful to have such a great best friend. aMt has been really great to take to over this school year.

For all of us who are eating and surrounded by friends and family today should all be thankful for the food we have and that we have a roof over our head this Turkey Day.

What are you thankful for this thanksgiving? I would love to hear in the comments! Thank you for reading and have a preptastic Turkey day with your family.

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment