11/24/2013

The Great Struggle

This week I only have to go to school two and a half days - all day Monday and Tuesday, and I get out at 11:45 on Wednesday. But all of my teachers have made this incredibly short week a marathon for my classmates and me. I have an Algebra II/Trigonometry quiz tomorrow at 9:15, a project in English due also, and I have a presentation to give. On Tuesday I have a Physics project due. But that is about it. Then we don't come back to school until next Tuesday, which is also my friend aMt's birthday!

After I get out on Wednesday, my Moma, Daddy and I are going to my grandmother's house. It is a five to six hour car drive. With two ADD's in the car in the middle of the day, my Moma will be going crazy by the end. 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment