7/12/2013

I am Back and New Jack's!

I am back from camp!!! I hope everyone liked the pre-planed posts I scheduled. I will post more about what I did at camp in a later post. Something excited happened when I was at camp - my custom Jack Rogers came in the mail!




Aren't they so cute! You may be asking why blue and green, but they are my school colors so i will be able to wear them until I graduate and they will get a lot of use! Go FA!!!! One thing I am dreading is breaking them in. They are going to hurt so much, but it will be worth it because I am a proud FA Falcon and I bleed Blue and Green! My custom Jack Rogers were $138 when normal Jack's are around $100. So they are $40 more but it was worth it. 

Another thing that was relatively expensive was my Rainbows that I bought 6 years ago. 




They were $50, know I don't think too much about $50 sandals, but that was before I discovered Tory Burch and Ralph Lauren and all of those brands. $50 for sandals, when I could get cheap plastic sandals from Walmart for $5-10 that will last me a summer. I have worn my Rainbows into the ground and still wear them, even though I have new ones, I just cant let them go and I don't regret buying them at all. 

So tell me about things that you have bought that may be expensive but you know that you will use it or wear it for a long time! Hope you enjoy and I hope that you will give me some feedback on my blog! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment