7/24/2013

Milestones #2

So something exciting happened last night. The blog elapsed 1,000 page views!!!!! Sadly i was away from the computer when it actually elapsed but i got it when it was 1,022...


Yeah, I am a little happy! I want to thank everyone from around the world who has read this blog. I know it my be a little silly that a teenager would be posting stuff about preppy things, but you all have stuck by me. Thank you! 


So with out further ado i would like to say thank you so... 
Thank you, United States! 
Спасибо, Россия! 
Dank je wel, Nederland!
Danke, Deutschland!
Thank you, Canada! or Merci, Canada!
Thank you, United Kingdom! 
Türkiye'de ederim!
Terima kasih, Malaysia!
Obrigado, Portugal! 
Merci, la France! 

So have a good day and see you tomorrow! I am supposed to get a package in the mail that I am really excited about so I might just do a blog post about that. 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment