7/23/2013

This Weekends Packing and a New Monogramed Purse!!

So for a five day trip to Mississippi this weekend, my family - my Moma, Daddy, and I - checked a total of 6 bags.



Yep... thats my family... But in the picture you notice the two purses on that are sitting on the luggage that is not on the chart. The one on the right is mine, and the one on the left is my Moma's. I have used mine all summer long because it hold so much stuff, so as a result it has gotten a little grungy.


But recently I bought a smaller version of the same bag. This time I was smart and bought it in black so that it would not look so grungy.



It looks like a fake Longchamp La Pliage because it is, and it is half the price with the monogram. I love it so much and will most likely buy another bag that is the same size as my pink one in black with the pink monogram on it. So to compare the two sizes...


The one I have used all summer is more like a tote bag then a purse. and the smaller one is more like a regular everyday purse that I can take to school easily. It holds a lot of stuff. I just throw my wallet and some random small bags that I typically carry in my purse in to the bag to show y'all how much it will hold. 


It is also great for travel. I can put it in a suit case so to take on a trip if I am flying and I only want to take one bag because it folds up. 


I love how it folds up and my big one would do the same thing, but I don't really want to take out all the stuff I have in it right now, so you are going to have to trust me on that. It is such a versatile little bag that is so sturdy and will made i will use it for years.

Thank you for reading and have a good day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment