7/29/2013

New Favorite Finds: Aveeno Eczema Therapy


The Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream is the best purchase that I have made since I bought my first pair of pearls! So you might be thinking that this is just normal lotion, but you are so very wrong! You know how normal lotion is oily and greasy, well Aveeno's Eczema Therapy isn't. For me if I put on normal lotion after a shower or before I go to bed I feel like I am all grimy and dirty, but when you put this stuff on it doesn't make me feel grimy, it makes me feel clean and refreshed. I don't even have eczema and I think that this is great. This is a product that I highly recommend for people with or without eczema, especially during the winter when it is so dry.  

If there are any products that you think are great and I have never heard of, tell me about them in the comments and I will try to get to the store to buy it! Thank you for reading and have a great day! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment