7/15/2013

My Favorite Places to Shop: J. Crew

So since I have been gone for 2+ weeks and haven't posted much since I got back I thought I would share with y'all one of my favorite places to shop - J. Crew.

I love J. Crew, because not only are the cloths so versatile, if you know your size you can go and shop online at J.Crew.com and get some really great deals, or you can go to J.Crew Factory and get some even better deals. I never thought much of J. Crew until I was looking for cloths online and found that J.Crew has some really great specials.

Some of my favorite items that J. Crew sells are their 4" Chico Shorts.


They are so comfortable and they are in code with my schools dress code!!! They also have so many colors to chose from and they are all really pretty.

Thank you for reading and always remember "Keep Calm and Prep On!"

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment