7/08/2013

Lets Talk: Duck Tape

I have a confession to make: I love Duck Tape. So, the other day I was at Staples and I went by the Duck Tape display. There were so many colors and patterns. I thought that I would share them with you all. and then discuss the awesome things about Duck Tape. You can thank my Moma for being the model!

To the left you have some lovely One Direction Duck Tape and to the right we have some purple-ly Justin Beiber Duck Tape! 

This may be some of my favorites! On the left you have some bright neon green, in the middle some very cute chevron neon tape, and on the right, my favorite neon pink Duck Tape! Who said Duck Tape had to be grey? 

And for all the people who like animal patterns on their Duck Tape. On the top we have some high-larius Flying pigs, in the middle some coocko-lishous owl patterns. and on the bottom on waddle-ful penguins! I just made some really bad puns...but remember we don't judge!   

The set for all the boys out their. on the left we have some bacon Duck Tape, in the middle on the top he have some Army Strong tape, in the middle on the bottom we have some camo, and on the left we have some comic book heroes, the Avengers. 

I think I showed everyone something that they may like with my four sets. Now to why I love Duck Tape so much. I use Duck Tape a lot. I even have a piece in my cowboy boots so the tag doesn't rub up against my leg and give me a blister. You can make wallets and so many other things with Duck Tape! 

I hoped y'all enjoyed my Duck Tape. I will see y'all on Wednesday! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment