7/31/2013

J. Crew's Midsummer Sale!!!

So until August 4th J. Crew and J. Crew Factory are both having their Midsummer Sale. The Midsummer Sale means 40% off final sale items. I took advantage of their sale and bought some back to school clothes.

Shirts:



Shorts:

So I bought 3 pairs of 4" Chico Shorts! Originally, $29.99 but with the 40% off they were only $17.99 a pair!!! 

You know how much I love my Chino's!!! 

Neon Peach 

Soft Mint

Sorry my lighting sucks, but these are red and the color is called Chili. 


 Sleeping Shorts (a.k.a boys boxers):
Sorry, no link, they must have sold out! :( $7.79 

But they have Anchors on them!!!! 

And I can't find these either... but they were $7.79 

But they have tennis rackets on them!!!! 


I got 3 pairs of shorts, 2 shirts, and 2 pairs of boxers all for a little over $100!!!! I love you J.Crew!!! And your Midsummer Sale!!!! 

Thank you for reading and make sure that you head over to a J.Crew store or J.Crew.com to take advantage of their Midsummer Sale!!!! See you tomorrow! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment