7/05/2013

To the Verticaly Challenged, Such as Myself

To everyone who is below average height,

It's okay to be short. Sometimes it's because of genetics, (some say that it my be because of coffee) or something else, everyone is different. This is coming from a person who is below average height, meaning for girls in the U.S. 5 foot, 4 inches, and for boys in the U.S. 5 foot 10 inches, I am 5'3".

Every women in my family is below average height. My Nana is like 5'2" and my Moma, says she is 5'3" but I am taller the her. I will never be any taller, I have completely stopped growing, so have my feet, I have the same pair for Rainbow flip-flops for 5+ years. Thats a long time.

My point. I only had Jack Rogers on in this photo. 

I thought that I would go over the pros and cons of being short. 

Pros: 
- You are always in the front of pictures. 
- Your can get through crowds easier because you can go under peoples arms. 
- You get to wear higher high heels. 
- You can ask taller people "How's the weather up there?" 
- If you fall on your butt, your butt has a shorter distance to the ground then taller people. 
- You can sleep on sofas easier then tall people. 

Cons: 
- When you buy long dresses, most of the times you have to get them hemmed even if you are going to wear heels. 
- If you get assigned a seat in class behind a tall person you are almost guaranteed not to be able to see the board. 
- When go to the movies and someone tall sits in front of you, you have to swerve around their head to see the screen. 
- You may be called "short stuff," "midget," "munchkin," or any other nicknames that make fun of you being short. 

So I personally think that the pros of being short outweigh the cons of being short. Tall people may be able to see over crowds, but we can go under crowds! So everyone who is vertically challenged, we have the good life. See y'all Monday! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment