7/22/2013

My Summer Playlist!


So we are about half way through summer and I thought that I would share with y'all my summer playlist!

So this is in no specific order

1. Drunk On You - Luke Bryan
2. Island Song - Zac Brown Band
3. Shake, Shake, Shake - Bronze Radio Return
4. I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
5. Welcome to the Farm - Luke Bryan
6. Popular Song - MIKA, Ariana Grande
7. Where I Come From - Montgomery Gentry
8. Cruise - Florida Georgia Line
9. Marry You - Bruno Mars
10. Can't Hold Us - Macklemore
11. From Nowhere - Dan Croll
12. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
13. How We Do (Party) - Rita Ora
14. Made In America - Toby Keith
15. Carry On - Fun.
16. Diane Young - Vampire Weekend
17. I Love It - Icona Pop
18. Your Song - Ellie Goulding


It is a weird mix between country, main-stream pop, and indie, but that's me, diverse and not any one thing - except a Prepster!

See y'all tomorrow and have a good Monday!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment