12/03/2013

aMt's 15th Birthday!!

So today, December 3, is my friend's aMt's 15th birthday!! I have known her since we were little and both on swim team together, and now she goes to my school. She corrects my grammar, I listen and then use big words that she has to ask what they mean. I listen when she complains about teachers, She listens when I tell stories about tennis. She is the quite one, she is the shy one, she is the grammar polices, she is taller them me, and she is my best friend.

We are opposites, but don't opposites attract? They did in our case. We laugh at stupid stuff, and gossip about boys, talk about books, and sometimes we argue about those books, then we relate the books to real life. Oh what good times we have…

I was going through my pictures and I found just a few pictures that we have taken together.

Pirate day during spirit week!! 

Oh what a beautiful face I have… I think that was why she was so shocked. 

We were bored + I had my iPhone = Selfies!! 


Happy Birthday to my best friend, aMt! Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment