12/05/2013

Christmas Gift for the Christmas People

I have been singing Christmas carols all year, but up until a few days ago I couldn't sing them out loud. My parents got married on December 24th, Christmas Eve, and my Moma's parents got married on December 23rd. So christmas has always been a busy and exciting time for my family. My parents even had a Santa Clause and Mrs. Clause wedding cake topper. When I saw these I was instantly in love. 

Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Christmastime! Those glasses are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! In some ways, I wouldn't be on this earth without Christmas.
      Your Faithful Prepster,
      mSv

      Delete
  2. Those glasses are so adorable! My parents' got married on my mom's birthday - December 20th! These would be great gifts for them!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really cute! My mom's birthday is also in December, so we are busy celebrating most of the month!
      Your Faithful Prepster,
      mSv

      Delete