12/17/2013

Day 2 of Exams

I have survived my second day of high school exams!! Yesterday, I had World History and Physics. Boy did my brain hurt yesterday! During exam week, each exam is two hours and you have two exams, with a break of about ten to twenty minutes in between the two exams. Today, I only had one exam, Latin.

My Latin exam went well. I got into the room and went through the test and about twenty minutes in I started saying to myself "I don't know this!!! I am going to fail." But after I did all the things I did know I went back and realized that I did know it.

During exam week the students get to dress comfortably, so like sweatpants, yoga pants, and jeans. Because yesterday was Monday, I wore athletic/sweatpants and a long sleeve t-shirt. But today because I only was going to be at school for two hours, I decide to wear jeans and a button up shirt. Yesterday and today I opted to go no contacts and just wear my glasses. When you are siting in one place for two hours, in a cold room, with no one moving or saying a word, contacts tend to dry out and they start to hurt your head.


Now, you all know what I actually look like in glasses. I have Ray-Ban's that I absolutely love. Everyone in my grade who has been with me for more then three years know that I wear glasses. I started wearing glasses in 1st grade and got contacts in the beginning of 7th grade. I haven't even had my Ray-Bans for a full year yet, I only got them this past January.

You really can't tell in this photo, but they are tortoise shell not black. I have tried on glasses with black frames and they make my face and hair look really weird. The brown in the tortoise shell makes my hair look lighter and my eyes darker.

The frames I have are one of Ray-Bans most popular frames. On the website they are called timeless. They really are though. I could go back the any decade in the last 50 years and not look out of place. I also just really like time less things. There official style name is RB5228.

In this picture you can see the light brown with in the tortoise shell. 

My English teacher, Mrs. N, even said to me that she had never seen me in glasses. Even walking in the halls people were having to take double takes when they realized that I had glasses on. Wish me luck tomorrow on my English exam! Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment