12/22/2013

World, Meet jGwd!

So on Monday December 16, jGwd came in to this world. He is my Aunt P's grandchild. He weighted in at 9.6 pounds and 22  inches long, and was born via c-section. Little G was a whole two and a half inches longer and 2.1 pounds bigger then I was when I was born.

Just look at those cheeks!!! 

He looks like he is three months old…

I am so happy that this little Christmas miracle was born! I am going to buy him bow ties and every thing preppy when he is old enough! His cousin, wDCe was born on 11-11-11, and was a very averaged size baby.  I love to spoil E with monograms and girly things! She is so adorable! wDCe and jGwd both go by their middle name,s with is just so preppy! 

G was a something that made me so happy while taking exams. I was jumping up and down when I hear the news. I was anxious for pictures. My Moma and I desperately wanted photos of the new baby. When I did finally get pictures of jGwd, he was immediately made my wallpaper on my phone. 

Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment