12/18/2013

Day 3 of Exams = Over With!!

After I took my English exam this morning I felt like I had just been ran over by a freight train. All I did from 8:30 to 11:30 this morning was sit at a desk, stare at my laptop screen, and type. Day three of exams - DONE!! Thank heavens!!

Tomorrow, I get to sleep in a little later because I don't start my exam until 9:15, but go until 12:15.  All of my class mates get to sleep in though. :( They took english and math today, were as my dyslexic brain can't go from words to numbers that quickly so my Moma was able to get a letter from my psych doctor in time for today. But tomorrow maybe my toughest exam yet. I was stressed about my English exam, and now that I have taken that my stress level has plummeted. Now I am worried that I won't do well on my Algebra II/Trig exam!! What is wrong with me!?!?

I best go and study for my first, last midterm exam of high school! Wish me luck! Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment