12/21/2013

Warby Parker

I was conntacted a while ago by Warby Parker asking me to feature two of their new collections, their Winter Collection and their collaboration collection with Leith Clark. I always thought that the look of Warby Parker's glasses were something that I love being a person who always loves vintage things. After all my homecoming dress was a replicated 1950's dress. I love how timeless there glasses are! They can give anyone that retro edge with out looking like you just stepped out of a time machine.

Here are the glasses that are features in Warby Parker's Winter Collection:











I have put all of these links in either men or women, so if you would like the other gender you can find them on the Winter Collection page. My favorite pair of frames from this collection is the Durand in the Whiskey Tortoise. They just look so sophisticated I would love to have a pair of them. I think I am going to ask for them for my birthday in May! 











Who wants a pair from either collection? I know I want them all!!! I love the collection by Leith Clark, they are all so feminine and retro! 

Warby Parker also has a home try on program! You can also purchase a E-Gift Card for a friend! I think I may use the home try one service for the Winter collection! Sadly, the Leith x Warby Parker you can not. Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

2 comments:

  1. These glasses are so unique and adorable! I also love glasses that give you a retro and edgy look. And I'm a sucker for librarian, nerdy-look glasses. There are perfect! Great post.

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Love your blog!!
      Your Faithful Prepster,
      mSv

      Delete