12/31/2013

14 New Years Resolutions for 2014

Happy New Years Eve!!! Since here on the East Coast we only have 4 hours left of 2013, I thought I would make my first New Years resolution that I have ever written down. I am going to make 2014 a really great year not that 2013 hasn't been. Lots of things have happened for my during 2013. I went to Costa Rica, started high school, and most of all started this blog.

This blog has been one of the best things for me. It has helped me write better, has helped me find my fashion sense, and most of all gave me an outlet for when I don't want to think about school or life. Since May 28th, 2013, writing this blog has been one of the things that I have looked forward to most. But know that it is about to be 2014, I have made a list of the 14 things I am going to either promise myself to do or resolve.


1. To post on this blog every weekday. 
I am not promising everyday, but every weekday. 

2. Take better care of my hair. 
My split ends now have split ends… 

3. Learn Italian. 
I am going to Italy and Greece in April with school, so I need to learn. 

4. Read more. 
I want to find more time in 2014 for reading, and not school books either. And more blogs. 

5. Be more out going. 
I want to me able to walk on the wild side this year. 

6. Take more risks. 
This time next year I want to have said that I have taken a risk.  

7. Travel. 
Get at least three more of the states that I have never been to. 

8. Get an A in Algebra II/Trigonometry.
I really want an A or at least an A- in that class.   

9. Learn at least one thing new. 
I love to learn new things, so in 2014 I want to learn one new thing. 

10. Organize my life. 
I really need to get organized - my blog, my closet, my desk, etc.

11. Get at least one sponsor. 
I want to start to grow my blog and get more sponsors.

12. Do my makeup more often. 
I really need to start wearing makeup everyday. I am a teenager.

13. Give love a chance. 
Never had a boyfriend, I will be 15 this year, should get one. 

14. Just Have Fun!  

What are some of your New Years resolutions for 2014? What is everyone doing every doing for New Years? I am going to make 2014 the best year yet. Thank you for reading and have a preptastic New Years! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment